- Marc Cashman Commercials-Hollywood, CA
- Gravy For The Brain Studios, United Kingdom
- Aliso Creek Productions, Burbank, CA
- Verve Studios-Scottsdale, AZ
I'm James Hanemaayer, a native speaker of American English with a smooth and conversational delivery. I enjoy using my voice to enhance media projects and mygoal is to sound like you are a 5-star client, which you are!
I've been privileged to work on creative projects as a voice talent for Westwood One, NBC Radio and CBS Radio Networks, I specialize in conversational and mature styles, engaging with your target audiences. Other natural fits include:
- Conversational - Audiobook Narrator
- Deep Base/Baritone - E-Learning
- Commercial Spokesperson - Documentary
- Website and You Tube Videos
Most work for my domestic American projects is done in Phoenix (Arizona) and European client work is often produced in Amsterdam or Moscow. My 100% satisfaction guarantee means that we work together on the project until you are 100% satisfied. Most projects are completed within 24-30 hours and your project will be completed with great quality in my professional studio.
(There may be additional charges for script changes that occur more than 72 hours after completion..)
Commercials - Documentaries - Sales & Explainer videos
Voice Acting & Voice-over services:
European Representation: Bodalgo.com
Audio Tours - e Learning - Narration
Copyright: Favorite Voices LLC
- Voice Actor for Furnishare.com spots airing on Pandora.
- Voice Actor for Peppytunes, India.
- Documentary Voice on the San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties Medical Systems.
- Audio Voice docent for English speaking visitors at the Museum for Russian Realistic Art in Moscow.
- Audiobook Narrator for Pat Rigsby's new book, "The Path ."
- IVR Voice for Cheap Caribbean Travel.
- Audiobook Narrator for the Vox Day Sci-fi fiction book, "Quantum Mortis."
- Documentary Voice for the Russian Orthodox Church, Moscow.